Missile Man, Former President of India and great scientist Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam needs no introduction. Long ago, the whole country mourned the demise of the great scientist. Kalam was the 11th President of India. He was born in Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu. He developed ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology for the country. After which he was known as Missile Man. He was one of those people who had played an important role in the country’s second nuclear test. Kalam, who got many reputable marks in his scientific career, became 11th President of the country in the year 2002. After his five-year tenure, he was again engaged in his education, writing and social work. But during his five-year tenure, he gave a different definition of being president. That’s why he was also called the “People’s president” and giving a lecture on July 27, 2015, in Shillong, he died due to cardiac arrest. Thus, on the last day of his life, Kalam left us while working and some of the things left behind, if we follow him, then we can also be successful like him. Today I’m gonna share some amazing thoughts of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
10 quotes & Thoughts of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
1. It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone.
2. Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking provides knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.
3. The dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.
4. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
5. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
6. Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.
7. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
8. One best book is equal to hundred good friends but one good friend is equal to a library.
9. As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.
10. Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
From these above-mentioned quotes and thoughts of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam which is your favorite tell us by commenting.
To get more such informational posts and to receive Notifications about new posts, please subscribe us. Please comment below to ask any questions related to this blog post.
Published by: Ecstatic Trends